Advent Medical Group emphasizes the individual, hence creating a therapeutic environment based on the individual’s needs and varying severity of mental illness. We believe that an integrated, comprehensive treatment program, in combination with the appropriate social supports, can help individuals and their families recover from addiction and/or mental health problems.
Treatment at Advent Medical Group is centered on the following principles:
- Respect and empathy for the patient, first and foremost
- Belief in the human capacity and ability to change and improve
- Provision of culturally competent services
- Recognition of the importance of family and support environment to the treatment process
- Belief in evidence-based treatment and the best practices in the field.
Relevant treatment varies with symptom severity of each patient. Often times mental health problems and disorders can be treated on an outpatient basis although if the patient’s signs and symptoms persist, other levels of care may be recommended. The providers at Advent Medical Group provide treatment in various treatment settings.